Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Velociraptors Are Serious Business

Back in April I wrote a post on Velociraptor Awareness Day to spread word on the increasing danger of velociraptors. I have recently come across a very funny web comic, called xkcd. The author of this web comic (a physicist and former NASA contractor) shares my velociraptor paranoia, and has made raptors the subject of a few of his web comics, which I will share here:




I have decided this is the best web comic ever. Of course, it was already pretty popular before I discovered it, but hey. Here are a couple more I thought were particularly good:



If you've never seen this comic before, I highly encourage you to check it out. I'm not going to embed any more, but here are some links to a few more of my favorites:

Alternate Currency (This one is for anyone who has ever used the Romney Computer Lab)
Impostor (The Sociology frame is my favorite)

Okay, that's more than enough. Trust me, there were a lot more I wanted to link to, but it's near overkill already. Enjoy!

No comments: