Monday, October 20, 2008

Police Chase

So, I'm back from my field trip, and will post pictures and a summary soon. Meanwhile, while I was down in Southern Utah, apparently at the exact same time I was getting into some trouble with the law here in Rexburg, Idaho (click for larger image):


I guess there's an impostor Daniel Little in Rexburg! Of course, the middle initial is wrong, and so is the age (I'm four years older than that), but hey. I replaced the mug shot with a very low resolution photo of myself from my BYU-Idaho ID, which looks like a mug shot. So that's really my picture (a crappy one), not a photo of the actual guy that got arrested. It sure is interesting to come home from a field trip and find out I'd been in a high-speed chase while I was gone....

2 comments:

Rebekah Wood said...

Ha ha, very nice. If I saw you in the paper, I'd definitely believe the story. :)

LaDawn said...

HAH! This is awesome!